Rochester, NY – July 28, 2015 – Regional Primary Care Network (RPCN) will celebrate National Health Center Week, which is observed August 9-15, by hosting Community Wellness Fairs at its locations in the Finger Lakes Region during the first two weeks of August.
Rushville CHC Community Health Fair Saturday, August 1 10am – 1pm
2 Rubin Drive Rushville, NY 14544
Activities include a community art project, face painting, a back pack give away, bike and helmet drawings—and Mini Ark Farms petting zoo and animal education.
- LIVE remote with Lucas from WFLR
- Money machine
- Safe Harbor of the Finger Lakes
- Say2 Rural Network
- Yates County Sherriff Department drug take back
- Yates County Public Health
- Ontario County Public Health
- Various local fire departments
- Care Net Pregnancy Center of Penn Yan
- Yates County youth Bureau
- Breast Feeding partnership of the Finger Lakes
- Cancer Services Program of Ontario, Seneca, and Yates Counties
- Lakeview Health Services
Wayne CHC Health and Wellness Fair Tuesday, August 4 11am – 3pm
1519 Nye Road Lyons, NY 14489 – tours of the Center will be available
Assemblymen Robert Oaks will be in attendance for the event-opening ribbon cutting ceremony. Activities include face painting, back pack and school supply giveaways—and Wowee Wildlife petting zoo and animal education.
- Fidelis Care
- Cancer Services Program of Wayne County
- United Healthcare
- Sheriff Department
- NAMI Rochester
- Wayne County Public Health
- Wayne County Head Start
- Legal Assistance of Western New York, Inc.
- Care Net: Pregnancy Center of Wayne County
- Youth & Family Intervention Program
- Wayne County Rural Health Network
- S2AY Rural Health Network
- Thomas Health Navigator Program
- Wayne County Aging & Youth
Livingston CHC Health and Wellness Fair Friday, August 14 11am – 3pm
Al Lorenz Park Pavilion #4 6 Murray Hill Drive, Mt Morris, NY 14510
Assemblymen Bill Nojay will be in attendance for the event-opening ribbon cutting ceremony and Senator Gallivan’s community representative, Annie Chwiecko, will be bringing us a National Health Center Week proclamation. Activities include children’s haircuts, face painting, back pack and school supply giveaways—and Wowee Wildlife petting zoo and animal education.
- Catholic Charities
- GVHP Safe Community Committee
- Fidelis Care
- Cornell Co-Op
- Mt. Morris Ambulance
- Noyes Hospital
- Livingston County Department of Health
- Compeer of Livingston County
- Tobacco-Free GLOW
- Coordinated Care Services - NYSOH Navigator
Community Health Centers serve more than 22 million people nationwide, and are increasingly becoming the trusted provider of choice for many families, whether they have insurance coverage or not. Patients choose health centers like RPCN’s because they are convenient, affordable, and offer a range of primary medical and dental care services from a team of caring professionals. To learn more about Community Health Centers visit the National Association of Community Health Centers website: www.nachc.org.
To find out more about National Health Center Week, visit: www.healthcenterweek.org.