Volunteer & Internships
RPCN offers a variety of internship opportunities:
- High School Student – Learn the basics: office support, such as filing and data entry.
- Undergraduate Student – Learn what it takes to run an FQHC: project support, such as data collection, quantitative analytics, data analysis and other special projects.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate – Be a part of our team on a project-specific basis: support such as, needs assessment, demographic assessment, survey development and analysis; qualitative data collection, and other special projects.
RPCN eligibility requirements may apply. Contact Human Resources for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RPCN Board Member
The Regional Primary Care Network (RPCN) Board of Directors is largely made up of community members and current and past patients. This ensures the needs of the community are being met in terms of addressing health issues and in the quality and delivery of services.
- Meets monthly
- Is a working board (expect to have “things to do” in-between meetings)
- Oversees the governance of RPCN
Interested in serving a medically underserved area or population? Have ideas on how to improve the health of your community? Think you can help improve your local health center’s operations? If you answered yes to any of these questions, RPCN Board membership may be right for you. But to get a feel for what’s expected, we suggest volunteering on your local CHC’s Advisory Council first.
For information on Board membership at RPCN contact HR at email@example.com.
Local Health Center Advisory Council
Volunteering on the Advisory Council is a great way to learn about your local RPCN Community Health Center. If you’re thinking about applying to be on the RPCN Board of Directors, spending time on an Advisory Council would be an excellent first step to becoming familiar with the organization and the community it serves.
Your role as an Advisory Council member is to be an ambassador for the health center. Some of the tasks and activities you might be asked to perform include the following:
- Review patient satisfaction survey results
- Recommend changes based on the analysis
- Review and recommend changes to hours of operation
- Share observations or concerns about building conditions
- Take FQHC Training - 19 key program requirements
- Assess community trends and needs
- Assist with community relations / promotion
- Participate in health center events
- Meet quarterly
For information on volunteering at a health center contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.