Wayne Community Health Center
1519 Nye Road
Lyons, NY 14489
After Hours: 585-723-6501
Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Closed for lunch 12:30pm - 1:00pm
Wayne Community Health Center (WCHC) was opened by RPCN in 2010, in order to improve access to dental care across Wayne County, New York. The center represents collaboration between Wayne County Department of Public Health and RPCN, with early funding provided though the Greater Rochester Health Foundation.
Wayne CHC patients are managed by a Care Team, which includes your dentist, hygienist, dental assistant and care navigator, and are referred to local providers and agencies for medical, behavioral health, and non-clinical support services like health education.
The Care Team will make sure you receive accurate and timely treatment and can be a source of guidance, support, education, and empowerment. They coordinate appointments and services and build strong relationships with other health care team members by keeping communication lines open with each other and the patient. They will also help you:
- Offer support, guidance, and instruction
- Learn about the health care system
- Understand your diagnosis and treatment
- Find available educational resources and supportive services
- Get answers to insurance and financial concerns by connecting you to appropriate resources
- Coordinate appointments and transportation assistance
- Provide the answers you need and help you understand the information delivered
- Make referrals to appropriate services such as nutrition, case management, medication assistance, and financial counseling
Interpreter services are available.
Looking for forms and other resources?
Be sure to check our forms and documents page for new patient packets, advanced directives, sliding fee applications and more.
Need help getting to WCHC?
Transportation is available for Wayne County Medicaid recipients. Call Wayne County Department of Social Services for information: 315-946-4881
Christy Kuhn , RDH
Melissa Copella, DDS
Eric Holmes, DDS